NEW version 1.1!
Circular Delay is a m4l multi tap delay device.
With this device you can have up to 8 different delays with a very clean visual representation of the delays AND the incoming audio.
The circle will show the intensity of the incoming audio and you can customize the time it takes to go around the circle, in seconds or in beats.
There's two modes for the circle: single (the audio only goes around the circle once), or infinity (the audio will keep going around the circle, decaying each time the amount desired. So all the delays can have another global feedback).
You can customize every single delay with its position, volume, feedback, and a unique "feedback speed" which is another delay tap only for the feedback, so you can have a very long delay but with a very fast feedback (don't worry, it's very easy to understand thanks to the visual representation every delay and feedback repetition has).
The position and feedback speed can be set in %, in ms, or in beats.
On top of that, there's an LFO section where you can modulate any parameter of every delay with different waveforms, speed, and amount.
And, of course, a wet/dry and a volume (wet signal only) controllers.
Video teaser (version 1.0, see updates below): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miRoQMfwhvE
Feel free to contact me at UdoRBrauna@gmail.com for any questions, problems or requests.
min Live version tested: 10
min Max version tested: 8.2.1
- Fixed minor visual things (font colors, inactive box colors, etc.)
- Fixed a bug with the feedback speed when set to "Note values".
- Added a grid option. You can set the division of the grid.
- Added a "pan" knob for each delay (LFO can modulate it), and a visual representation for the pan.
- Added an "offset" knob for the LFO.
- Dry/wet knob now is equal-loudness.
- Fixed audible clicks when changing the values of the delay.
- When the delay is set to beat-mode, now you can't set a value greater than the circle time.